Translate

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

How much information is to much? 


Do you ever wonder how much information you are giving out during a normal day? From your bedroom, kitchen, gym or coffee shop  How big is your digital footprint ? Follow  Lauren O’neil and be amazed.

The truth is that every day we are exposed to different devices that take bits and peaces of information without un even noticing. You can consider this a necessary pain, anon of us will be willing to sacrifice technology, communication, connectivity etc, only because they don't know how to clean up their prints.

After watching how deep into a persons life can a third party get just by looking through the prints on the internet you will be as scared as I was. Turns out this people know more abut me than my own wife. I am personally not confortable with this, it makes me wonder if a really have free will anymore or if I am just being guided to take all my decisions. Do I buy things because I need them and like them or because someone was cleaver enough to place the right item at the right time in the right place?.

Personally I think of my self being exposed to this things and I feel uncomfortable, but when I think of what the media could be learning about my nieces and nephews I honestly feel scared. I get the impression that by the time they are 13 they will be so influenced by their own foot prints that none of the decisions that they make will be done without someone else's  influence.

Is this good? Is it bad? Is it just inevitable? Please check it out and give us your opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment